The Rosebank Sunday Market offers an amazing selection of food, handmade gifts and porcelain, entertainment and much more.
This market has a variety of artisan goods which are unique and perfect for individuals who are looking for collectible items.
Drop by the Sunday Market to gather organic ingredients for that dinner party, grab a take-away or socialize and peruse through a collection of art that is ready for a spot on your wall!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Milk Bar Sunday Jazz
- Rotary Arts Festival
- Meet The Pantry Market at Keyes
- The Pantry Market At Keyes
- Oxford Parks Precinct Comes To Rosebank
- Where David Higgs Likes To Hang Out
- Annual All Black Everything Major League Birthday Bash
- Where Do Joburg Executive Chefs Hang Out
- Car Boot Sale At Rosebank Sunday Market
- The Greatest Corner In Joburg
- Rosebank Art And Craft Market
- Disrupted Landscapes At Rosebank
The Rosebank Sunday market is located on the 4th floor (parking area) in Rosebank Mall.
Venue Name:Rosebank Sunday Market
Cradock Avenue, Johannesburg, South Africa
Opening Hours:Every last Friday and Saturday of the month, 10:00AM to 17.00PM.
Price Range:Free entrance