The Thunder Gun Steakhouse first opened its doors in 1968. For over 40 years, the eatery offered great food, friendly and efficient service and excellent value for money. Today, the tradition continues, with the Thunder Gun Steakhouse enjoying a remarkably loyal following amongst discerning patrons looking for a warm atmosphere and a great meal at a reasonable price. Whether you’ve been coming to the Thunder Gun for 40 years or whether this is your first visit, expect a great welcome, and to leave happy and satisfied.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Strongbow Big Picnic 2018
- The Vintage And Artisanal Market Joburg
- The Linden Market Spring Edition
- Jimmy Nevis Live At The Lyric
- East Rand Mall Bras N Things Celebrate Store Opening
- Grilling of a Lifetime
- Spring School Holiday Musts For The Kids
- FIBO Global Fitness Africa
- Wine Not September Pop Up
- Colossal Halloween Party At GasLamp Mansion
- Halloween Weekend Costume Party
- Spring Festivities At Northmead Square
For over 40 years ThunderGun has been catering to the citizens of the fairest city in the world. Their burgers, steaks and ribs have become stalwart dishes over the years.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 274 reviews
For September they have special and my wife received a burger for 60c! Yes 60 South African sents! 😂 - If you’re reading this post and you stay in Jo’burg - I’m putting it to you: You HAVE to come...
Julie M Says:
Absolutely amazing faultless service from Moses and Mafu, never have been so pleased as we were to be waited on, nothing was too much trouble. Food also fantastic, well worth a visit
Wow wow wow the service is out of this world and so is the staff! We each had a 1 kg of ribs it was to die for! The food and service plus the staff is excellent! Thank you so much for a great evening.