The Thunder Gun Steakhouse first opened its doors in 1968. For over 40 years, the eatery offered great food, friendly and efficient service and excellent value for money. Today, the tradition continues, with the Thunder Gun Steakhouse enjoying a remarkably loyal following amongst discerning patrons looking for a warm atmosphere and a great meal at a reasonable price. Whether you’ve been coming to the Thunder Gun for 40 years or whether this is your first visit, expect a great welcome, and to leave happy and satisfied.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Indian Classical Music Concert: Ragas Of The Valley
- Wimpy Beats The Monday Blues With Breakfast Special
- Brochella Presents The Narrow, Knave & More
- WITS Leads Digital and Audiovisual Content Hub
- Perron Melville Serves Up A Mexican Feast
- Here Are The 10 Reasons To Celebrate World Emoji Day
- The Regency Apartment Hotel in Menlyn Celebrates Its Grand Opening
- Redhill School Night Market & Community Table
- Local Comics Take Over Netflix
- Come Pamper A Pooch
- Nelson Mandela's 100th Birthday Celebrations At Yiull's Studio
- Out The Box Comedy
For over 40 years ThunderGun has been catering to the citizens of the fairest city in the world. Their burgers, steaks and ribs have become stalwart dishes over the years.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 264 reviews
Colleen N Says:
Excellent service, the waiter often checked our drinks, and the steaks are done as requested. You can order the veg as a side. The ambience is cosy and the restaurant is well managed.
David G Says:
There’s a reason this place has been around for so long! Amazing food quality, clean restaurant, great service. I don’t need to say more than that!!! Well done guys, and thank you for a really...
I have been going to the Thundergun for 20 years and never had a bad meal. The Steaks and ribs are something you dream about. Service is Always excellent