The Thunder Gun Steakhouse first opened its doors in 1968. For over 40 years, the eatery offered great food, friendly and efficient service and excellent value for money. Today, the tradition continues, with the Thunder Gun Steakhouse enjoying a remarkably loyal following amongst discerning patrons looking for a warm atmosphere and a great meal at a reasonable price. Whether you’ve been coming to the Thunder Gun for 40 years or whether this is your first visit, expect a great welcome, and to leave happy and satisfied.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Carols By Candlelight
- The COSMO Mag Summer Party 2018
- Thunderbirds Stand-up Comedy Live
- The Cosmo Beauty Masterclass 2018
- Augmented Soul: The New Sheriff's In Town
- Guns 'n Roses LIVE at The FNB Stadium
- It's Back To School With Bidvest Waltons
- Ginologist Open Day Extravaganza
- Vino In Piazza Wines Of Italy
- Noche Espanola: Carol's Journey (Spanish Night)
- New Year's Eve Masquerade Ball At Chicago's
- Mexican Craft-makers' Workshop At Henry George Gallery
For over 40 years ThunderGun has been catering to the citizens of the fairest city in the world. Their burgers, steaks and ribs have become stalwart dishes over the years.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 277 reviews
A real favourite for the family but the quality and service really disappointed this time. It feels that when one of the owners isn't around, the usual service and food quality drops.
Deon M Says:
Offers an authentic old school South African Steak House experience. Great Steaks, Ribs, Burgers. Service is outstanding and prices fair.
I have been coming to the Thundergun for over 26 years, service always excellent, food always excellent and freshly prepared. My wife has been coming since she was a child. Some of the staff have...