Thyme On Nicol is an unassuming spot with a deliciously diverse yet affordable menu which include toasties, coffee, salads, smash-burgers, fish cakes and decent sushi (straight from their sushi bar!) to name a few. Situated at Pick n Pay on William Nicol Drive, the restaurant serves fresh produce from the supermarket itself. So it would be advisable to have an eating session at Thyme on Nicol before you start shopping! The food here maintains a high standard, and offers a meal for any occasion.
Have you been here? Rate and Review your experience below!
- Perron Tasting Dégustation
- Taking A Closer Look At Virgin Active Bryanston
- Explore Hobart Grove Centre
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
Thyme on Nicol is located in Pick n Pay itself, at the corner of William Nicol and Republic Road.
Venue Name:Thyme On Nicol
Corner William Nicol and Republic Road, Bryanston, Sandton, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday- Friday: 07h00 - 20h00, Saturday: 07h00 - 18h00, Sunday: 08h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R200 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 90 reviews
Maybe arriving after the lunch time rush is asking for trouble. The staff felt tired and the food wan't much more lively than that.
Great place to sit and have a cuppa! WiFi has issues but it makes up for it with its diverse menu. I recommend they link to the Smart Shopper rewards like other cafes off of PNPs in the area. Has...
Adele H Says:
sushi is very average. the sushi conveyor belt area smells heavily of fish or something else. also hugely lacking in variety. also, R22 for a 540ml can of coke????!!!! while next door at PnP it's R16...