Tony’s is a Chinese take away restaurant and sushi bar. Their food prices are friendly on the pocket and their food quick to deliver. The menu comprises of traditional chow mein, chow fan and Thai food dishes. Plus Tony’s uses Kingklip for their fish dishes, which is a great option. Their sushi menu is quite vast and is sold at a reasonable price. Also, Tony’s stocks Chinese beer which is rather refreshing and on half price on Sundays.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experiences below!
- Perron Tasting Dégustation
- Taking A Closer Look At Virgin Active Bryanston
- Explore Hobart Grove Centre
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
Tony’s is a Chinese restaurant located in Petervale Shopping Centre, Bryanston.