Experience An Unforgettable Night At The Capital Moloko
Life gets hectic and stressful. The job, the housework, the gym, the commute, the daily grind. No wonder you can only muster up enough energy to throw on sweatpants and binge-watch your favourite series. That’s why The Capital Moloko has put together an exceptionally priced package that takes away the hassle and stress of planning and finding something amazing to do with your partner. The Moloko Date Night package is an experience that’ll delight and all you have to do is turn up!
Whether you want to woo someone special, rekindle the romance or keep that spark alive, The Capital Moloko has the perfect evening to sweep your sweetheart off their feet. Prepare for a total spoil! Beautiful and tranquil, this boutique hotel in the heart of Sandton is all about understated luxury and attentive service. It’s an absolute must-visit, complemented by the iconic Reuben’s Restaurant and Bar.
Book your Moloko Date Night package, valued at R3 440 per couple and pay ONLY R2 100 per room per couple! Wondering what you get with this amazing deal? Well, guests will be treated to:
- Bed and breakfast in a luxury room with complimentary upgrade* (subject to availability) at The Capital Moloko
- Reuben’s dinner experience voucher, including a bottle of wine to the value of R800 for two people. Choose any mains and starter and/or dessert from the tantalising menu — it’s up to you.
- Walk over to your room where romance and perhaps a small surprise awaits.
- Optional extras: spa packages are available on request for your own account, as well as a private shuttle to Sandton and surrounds.
Terms & Conditions
- One night stay for two people sharing in a luxury room at The Capital Moloko in Sandton, Johannesburg.
- Indulge in a delicious Reuben’s breakfast, served from 06:30 – 10:30.
- R800 dinner voucher valid for the same night, for two people dining at the restaurant.
- In-room dining is not included in this package.
- The offer and booking period is available for stays between 01 November 2018 – 28 February 2019 and is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Offer is subject to advance payment, max THREE days before arrival and is non-refundable once booked and confirmed.
About The Capital Moloko
An oasis in the city where you can indulge in luxury, unwind and enjoy a sublime dining experience overlooking the waterfalls and lush gardens. With a relaxed and calm atmosphere, this urban retreat is the perfect place to celebrate love.
The Capital Moloko is home to Reuben’s Restaurant and Bar, a down-to-earth eatery that’s modern and eclectic but with a sophisticated twist. The menu features a global theme but with strong Asian and Cape Malay influences while being true to its South African roots.
The Capital Moloko’s on-site Camelot Spa offers a full range of beauty and body treatments including couples’ treatments.