Urban Zulu Natural Beauty is a hair and beauty salon focused on providing services for people with ethnic hair.
The hair dresser specialises in all natural products sourced from mostly local suppliers. Urban Zulu offers services including – Hair consultation,wash, cut and colour, intensive hair treatments, braids, weaves, bonding and extensions. Ladies with natural hair can treat themselves to Bantu knots, Twists, Threading, Dry curl, Blow waves and dreadlocks too.
Their doors are open to men too.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Africa Week 2018
- The Muffineers Bake Their Way To Success - One Muffin At A Time
- Pubs, Bars And Rooftops Tour
- People of Joburg: Meet Jeffry Xingwane
- Crossover Dance Festival
- Yoga at the Turbine Hall
- Taste Of Jozi Food Festival
- The Warm Up Presents Ingo Sänger
- MozamJozi New Year Beach Picnic
- Rooftop Salsa
- Boucheron Wine & Steam Train Festival
- Feel Good Series
Urban Zulu Natural Beauty is located in the inner CBD of Joburg.
Venue Name:Urbanzulu Natural Beauty
137 Cnr Fox & Kruis, 2001 Johannesburg, South Africa
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday 8:30 - 19:00 Sunday: 8:30 - 17:00
Type of Pamper:Hair and Nails