If you’re looking for the best frozen yoghurt joint in Johannesburg then check out Wakaberry. Established in Durban, May 2011, Wakaberry offers 100% real frozen yoghurt fermented the traditional way. Their flavours vary from store to store but you can rest assured your traditional favourites will be available. So if you’re feeling for a froyo, visit Wakeberry asap!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg Wine Clubs Royal Red Party
- Ndumiso Lindi's Boys Don't Cry In July
- My Beauty Expo 2019
- Wine At The Nedbank CWG Showcase
- Celebrating World Whisky Day With The Iconic Striding Man
- Urban moyo Is Igniting The Live-Fire Experience
- Oil It Up At Hello Essentials Launch
- Raise the Ruff with Woodrock Animal Rescue
- Arnold Classic Africa 2019
- Cars, Coffee & Donuts At Sandton City
- Put Your Game Face On At Bring The Bravado Festival
- Round Off April On A High Note With A Lavish Picnic At The Maslow
Wakaberry is a franchise restaurant. This branch is located in the Sandton area of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 18 reviews
A delicious, refreshing and healthy alternative dessert for my two little girls, Wakaberry never fails to delight them. They love the self service, know exactly here to find their bowls and spoons...
We are regulars at the Bedford center branch . Love it there .Always so clean and friendly , helpful staff. The Sorbets are my favorite , although all the froyo's are good . Good range of toppings...
Nothing to recommend this franchise except that kids love the bright colours and variety.I've found creamier, tastier, made from real yoghurt and not powder at Pureberry. This is craft yoghurt...