If you’re looking for the best frozen yoghurt joint in Johannesburg then check out Wakaberry. Established in Durban, May 2011, Wakaberry offers 100% real frozen yoghurt fermented the traditional way. Their flavours vary from store to store but you can rest assured your traditional favourites will be available. So if you’re feeling for a froyo, visit Wakeberry asap!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Whiskey Festival Tasting At The Good Food Studio
- Loyiso Madinga In Problem Child At Theatre On The Square
- SA Fashion Week: Spring Summer 19 Luxury Collections
- Tumi Morake and Vanessa Frost Take Over The A&G Theatre On The Square
- Anyone Going To The Dino Kids Play Arena In Sandton?
- The Flavour Academy by Café del Sol is Back!
- Iconic At The Sands Sandton
- Night With The Stars: The Greatest Showman
- Pop Bottles 2019
- For Local Culinary Talent, Visit Maximillien Restaurant
- Rockets Man Opening In Sandton City This March
- Sandton Convention Centre Is Once Again Awarded Best Venue At The EXSA-llence Awards!
Wakaberry is a franchise restaurant. This branch is located in the Sandton area of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 18 reviews
A delicious, refreshing and healthy alternative dessert for my two little girls, Wakaberry never fails to delight them. They love the self service, know exactly here to find their bowls and spoons...
We are regulars at the Bedford center branch . Love it there .Always so clean and friendly , helpful staff. The Sorbets are my favorite , although all the froyo's are good . Good range of toppings...
Nothing to recommend this franchise except that kids love the bright colours and variety.I've found creamier, tastier, made from real yoghurt and not powder at Pureberry. This is craft yoghurt...