Walnut Grove, located in Sandton City, offers delicious baked treats, breakfast options, Greek, Mediterranean, Italian, brunch options, burgers, seafood, vegetarian food, and so much more. This family run restaurant has a passion for food and merges their Mediterranean heritage with seasonal ingredients. The restaurant also offers Wi-Fi and fresh coffee or tea, for those looking for a comfortable place to work and enjoy great food.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Wine & Dine with Franschhoek Cellar
- National Wine Day
- DukeMMX18: Breaking And Building
- What's Up With The Standard Bank Joy Of Jazz 2018?
- Celebrate Mother's Day With Poetry
- Market On The Square
- Mother's Day High Tea With The Discovery Vitality HealthyFood Studio
- Movie Night Winnie Mandela Movie
- Neymar Jrs Five South Africa 2018
- Red Bull Box Cart Race 2018
- Beerhouse Fourways Themed Quiz Friends
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
Walnut Grove is located in Sandton City.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 312 reviews
We have always loved the cakes at Walnut Grove at Sandton City. Their range of Roulades are heavenly. My favorite is the Strawberry 🍓 Roulade while my girlfriends prefers the Chocolate Roulade...
Nestled in a mezzanine floor in Sandton City this restaurant doesn’t seem anything more than a fancy looking coffee shop as a result of the unusual cakes you get a view of as you walk by but the...
Eloize M Says:
Lacklustre and expensive... We opted to not eat there but had drinks and a slice of cake... Iced tea was great. The cocktails were overpriced and nothing special