Popularly referred to as ‘the Bullring’, the Bidvest Wanderers Stadium in Johannesburg is known as the premier cricketing stadium and has hosted some of the greatest test matches. Over the years it has been the venue for some of the most scintillating games. The stadium has also played host to all kinds of events and was used for rugby matches while Ellis Park Rugby Stadium was being rebuilt. It has a holding capacity of 34 000 including the occupants of the suites, canteen and refreshment area. Wanderers is currently the home ground for the Highveld Lions team.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Explore Illovo Junction
- The 16th Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture
- International Yoga Day @ Wanderers Stadium
- May CWWU JHB With Boschendal Wines
- Neymar Jrs Five South Africa 2018
- GTC Happy Wanderers Night Run
- Meet Ritual Gym... In 30 Minutes Or Less
- WIN: Perron Illovo Tasting Menu For Two
- Quiz Night Fundraiser
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- HR Conference: Understanding the Workforce of the Future
- Things Just Got Even More Delicious With Crumbs & Cream's Irresistible Summer Menu
The Bidvest Wanderers Stadium is situated south of Sandton in Illovo, Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 40 reviews
Great day watching the Proteas play Australia. Great atmosphere here at the wanderers pity SA not declaring. Nice family outing
South Africa leading the series 2-1 and the latest test in Cape Town wracked with controversy, no better place to go. Proteas leading for now, so hoping for a 3-1 series win. Apart from the game...
I have been here twice now & have felt that for such an iconic stadium it is a bit disappointing. There is a long walk to the stadium as they tend to shut off all the roads about half a mile radius...