Velocity Media is looking for a young, dynamic and creative individual to be employed on a full time basis as a “Mid-Level Website Developer and Designer”. As experts in online marketing, Velocity Media is renowned for conceptualizing and executing campaigns that are both creative and personal.
We provide a platform for advertisers to reach large numbers of people who trust what we have to say and ACT on our advice. Our job is to help readers live their ultimate life in the city in which they live – something we do in a way that is personal, informative and relevant.
We have a number of city and client brands all operating under us. The business itself is going through a redevelopment phase and the team is growing at a rapid rate. The job offers growth opportunities in a fun filled environment with like minded people all pushing the boundaries of their own skills.
We require a highly motivated, diligent individual who is looking to prove themselves and achieving their full potential.
A developer that can write in a number of languages, continue development over other people’s scripts, work at a fast speed and has an eye for design. Not only that, they should have versed knowledge in Database Management and Digital Marketing.
|Job level:||Junior – Mid|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
- Website Design and Maintenance
- Search Engine Optimisation
- App Development and Maintenance
- Email Marketing
- Database and Audience Management
- Graphic Design
- Double-Click For Publishers
- Statistics and Analytics Reporting
- Ability to design HTML emails
- Working knowledge of WordPress design
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Suite (incl. Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver)
- HTML, CSS, Java, Ruby and Python
- Experience using FTP
- Knowledge of tables, inline style sheets.
- Experience in UI / UX Design
- Experience in App Development
- Experience in Database Management
- Experience in Digital Marketing
- Positive Attitude
- Willingness and initiative to learn on your own
- Handles pressure well
- Does not need micro-management
- Creativity and Artistic Skills
- Social Media Marketing
- PPC Advertising
Market Related / Negotiable