Located in the quirky suburb of Illovo is Wolves Café. They make and serve delicious coffees and cakes plus they also sell art and other interesting goodies. The café takes bookings, walk-ins are welcome, and groups or parties also have a place with catering and outdoor seating. And if you like, you can even go grab yourself a takeaway! Freelancers are welcome to set up at this spot, too. So, for a lovely cake and coffee morning, afternoon or evening that will make any sweet tooth more than happy, try out Wolves.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Maximise Your Stay In Joburg With MAX Executive Apartments
- Don't Miss Drag Tour SA ft. Morgan McMichaels!
- Women's Health Live! Festival Of Wellness
- Get Quizzed! A Third Time
- The Lit Social Market
- Explore Illovo Junction
- The 16th Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture
- International Yoga Day @ Wanderers Stadium
- May CWWU JHB With Boschendal Wines
- Neymar Jrs Five South Africa 2018
- GTC Happy Wanderers Night Run
- Meet Ritual Gym... In 30 Minutes Or Less
Wolves is a cake and coffee bar located on Corlett Drive in Illovo, Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 16 reviews
Wolves has been an institution on Corlet Drive for years and it has attracted a serious following ( with its sister restaurant - Good Luck). We had not been for about two years and stopped after...
Wadzi K Says:
Love wolves and adjoining Good Luck Club, simple reliable fare in a cosy, friendly atmosphere. Fantastic place to stop by for a coffee regularly and easy fare at lunch.
If you ever get a chance to eat there, go for the waffle sandwich with fried chicken inside. On the real, it's worth it. Best believe. And also a nice place to actually go for an afternoon lunch with...