Welcome to Workshop 55: a unique experience combining the very best of finely crafted drinks and locally influenced tapas-style food served in a laid-back setting. You are invited to stop by and enjoy a selection of different dishes while enjoying a drink from their gin bar or dabble in their extensive whisky and wine selection.
Bookings are essential and there is an entrance fee which includes a gin drink and an assortment of tapas to choose from.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Soweto Beer Fun Run
- Clint & Co, The Creedance Clearwater Revival Tribute Show
- Kaya FM Wine & Malt Whisky Affair
- The LEGO Robotics Expo
- Yoga and Breakfast At The Four Seasons Hotel
- Genesis All Black: Black to The Future
- The Prom Expo 2018 - Johannesburg
- Hero And Princess Faire
- Wine & Dine with Franschhoek Cellar
- Africa Day Poetry Celebration
- 2018 Is All About Adventure & Trail Runs!
- The 16th Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture
Workshop 55 is a tapas and gin bar in Parktown North.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 71 reviews
When the food is so good you don’t manage to get a mandatory picture of all the courses! Workshop 55 was amazing and definitely one of my favorites. Fantastic service and amazing gin cocktails...
We stumbled on Workshop 55 a newly opened restaurant and Gin Bar. We settled in this beautiful art decorish old school bar to Inveroche Amber Gin, for me a watermelon carpacchio with red onion and...
Great food, wonderful service, delightful bar with a great range of Gin! Always a treat to eat at Workshop 55 - a real gem in Joburg.