What Is It?
This is a 8 km hike of steep climbs and descents with one river crossing. Trekking poles and hiking shoes are key to complete this trail within three hours. The hiking trial is scenic and you can expect views of Dassie, Zebra, Wildebeest and other friendly animals. After the hike, you will enjoy a picnic braai and a commemoration for the fallen heroes and heroines of June 16 to celebrate their bravery and their commitment to the struggle.
Must be active and willing to hike for 4 hours.
• Hiking/trail running shoes.
• Backpack for additional liquids, medication, and clothing.
• Sportswear/hiking clothes and rainproof jacket for wet weather.
• Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, beanie, gloves when necessary (weather).
• No running.
• No littering.
• Leave valuables at home.
• No handbags/valuable items inside the car.
• Never leave the group.
• Do not be late; theye will not wait for latecomers.
• You must indicate medical conditions on the indemnity form.
When Is It?
Saturday, 16 June 2018 from 07:30 – 12:00.
Where Is It?
klipriviersberg nature reserve, klipriviersberg, Johannesburg.
How Much Is It?
Tickets cost R390 per person at click here for tickets.
For More Information.