From its Cape Dutch Architecture to its crisp, clean water the Zoo Lake Public Pool is a summer hot spot. Entrance won’t break the bank but be sure to take some sun screen and floaties with. For a very, very long time this public spot has served the community to the fullest extend. Crisp clean water fill the main and kiddies pools. This is also where Desmond and the Tutus played a free show for the kids with their faces covered in ice cream and sunblock. If it were up to us we’d label this venue a heritage site.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Women's Trail Run Jo'Burg
- We Got The Jazz Featuring Melo B Jones
- Musing About The News Cafe Jack'd Up Burger
- Propaganda And Sho Baraka Live In Johannesburg
- Test Iframe
- Grease Interactive Movie Experience
- Family Fun Day
- Ice Cream Tasting At La Veneziana Ice Cream Magaliesburg
- Don't Miss The Melrose Arch Playground This Winter!
- #Kids: School Holiday Programs For Winter 2018
- Rocking Out With Rainbow Musical Instruments From TakeAlot.Com
- Cradle GIN Festival
The Zoo Lake Public Pool is one of the most well kept swimming joints in town…
Venue Name:Zoo Lake Public Pool
Cnr Prince of Wales and Parkwood drives, Parkwood
:Outdoor and Adventure