Giraffe, zebra, antelope, roan, sable, hippo and gemsbok can all be viewed in the reserve’s thick woodlands, while lions are kept in a special 100 hectare enclosure in the middle of the reserve. Visitors can watch the lions being fed on Sunday mornings between 10h00 and 11h00. Other activities include guided day and night tours, game viewing by mountain bike or birdwatching on horseback to name a few. With over 30 different mammal species and over 200 bird species, the Krugersdorp Game Reserve is definitely worth a visit. To find out more about the Krugersdorp Game Reserve click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- 80s Rewind At Barnyard Theatre Silverstar
- Silverstar Has A Hot LineUp In Store For You
- There’s Plenty To Do And See At Silverstar This Spring
- Dan Patlansky - Introvertigo
- Panarottis Pizza Launches New Look At Cradlestone Mall
- For The First Time In South Africa, SPLASH! – The Water Circus!
- Silverstar Has A Hot Lineup To Keep You Warm This Winter
- It’s Christmas In July With The Bavarian Festival At Silverstar
- Festival of Ales – Beer, Wine, Cider and Medieval Festival
- Things Are Warming Up This Autumn At Silverstar
- Earth Hour Trail Run/Walk
- There’s Something For Everyone At Silverstar
The Krugersdorp Game Reserve is a small, intimate reserve that offers visitors a true African safari experience. Located on Johannesburg’s West Rand, the reserve caters for those who want to view game and four of the Big Five without the hassle of travelling to a major national park.
Venue Name:Krugersdorp Game Reserve
R24 Rustenburg Road, Krugersdorp, Gauteng, 1739.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 08h00 - 17h00
:Reserves and Parks
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 49 reviews
According to the guard the place has been under new management since April, there is no place to stay, there is no kiosk, there is nothing that was promised on the websites that I visited to find out...
We love to go cycling in the reserve. There are so many roads, you can cycle for hours and the uphill roads are quite taxing. It's lovely to go early morning and see hundreds of buck running across...
A bit dissapointing for an outing with children on Easter Friday. The person at reception can not calculate our entrance fee and after taking our money said that all facilities are closed. No kiosk...