Giraffe, zebra, antelope, roan, sable, hippo and gemsbok can all be viewed in the reserve’s thick woodlands, while lions are kept in a special 100 hectare enclosure in the middle of the reserve. Visitors can watch the lions being fed on Sunday mornings between 10h00 and 11h00. Other activities include guided day and night tours, game viewing by mountain bike or birdwatching on horseback to name a few. With over 30 different mammal species and over 200 bird species, the Krugersdorp Game Reserve is definitely worth a visit. To find out more about the Krugersdorp Game Reserve click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Festival of Ales – Beer, Wine, Cider and Medieval Festival
- Things Are Warming Up This Autumn At Silverstar
- Earth Hour Trail Run/Walk
- There’s Something For Everyone At Silverstar
- Challenges, Music And Half-Price Movies At Silverstar This Autumn!
- Start 2017 On A High Note At Silverstar Casino
- Bridal Fair @ Monte Vista
- Silverstar Has A Fantastic Entertainment Lineup Just For You
- It’s Time To Celebrate Summer With Silverstar!
- Silverstar Has A BIG Entertainment Lineup For You This October
- Go Big At Silverstar!
The Krugersdorp Game Reserve is a small, intimate reserve that offers visitors a true African safari experience. Located on Johannesburg’s West Rand, the reserve caters for those who want to view game and four of the Big Five without the hassle of travelling to a major national park.
Venue Name:Krugersdorp Game Reserve
R24 Rustenburg Road, Krugersdorp, Gauteng, 1739.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 08h00 - 17h00
:Reserves and Parks
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 48 reviews
We love to go cycling in the reserve. There are so many roads, you can cycle for hours and the uphill roads are quite taxing. It's lovely to go early morning and see hundreds of buck running across...
A bit dissapointing for an outing with children on Easter Friday. The person at reception can not calculate our entrance fee and after taking our money said that all facilities are closed. No kiosk...
This is a place to go for a great day out and this is not far from Johannesburg and the park is run well and has really good facilities. you are able to braai there and there is a pool and there is a...