Giraffe, zebra, antelope, roan, sable, hippo and gemsbok can all be viewed in the reserve’s thick woodlands, while lions are kept in a special 100 hectare enclosure in the middle of the reserve. Visitors can watch the lions being fed on Sunday mornings between 10h00 and 11h00. Other activities include guided day and night tours, game viewing by mountain bike or birdwatching on horseback to name a few. With over 30 different mammal species and over 200 bird species, the Krugersdorp Game Reserve is definitely worth a visit. To find out more about the Krugersdorp Game Reserve click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Start 2017 On A High Note At Silverstar Casino
- Bridal Fair @ Monte Vista
- Silverstar Has A Fantastic Entertainment Lineup Just For You
- It’s Time To Celebrate Summer With Silverstar!
- Silverstar Has A BIG Entertainment Lineup For You This October
- Go Big At Silverstar!
- Clearwater Mall 10km Race & 5km Fun Run
- Take A Look At What Silverstar Casino Has In Store For You
- Silverstar Brings you the Best in Entertainment this July
- There’s Plenty In Store For You At Silverstar!
- Rugby, Exhibitions, And Prizes Up For Grabs At Silverstar!
The Krugersdorp Game Reserve is a small, intimate reserve that offers visitors a true African safari experience. Located on Johannesburg’s West Rand, the reserve caters for those who want to view game and four of the Big Five without the hassle of travelling to a major national park.
Venue Name:Krugersdorp Game Reserve
R24 Rustenburg Road, Krugersdorp, Gauteng, 1739.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 08h00 - 17h00
:Reserves and Parks
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 44 reviews
The Krugersdorp Game Reserve is a beautiful Highveld Reserve teeming with Antelope as well as Lion, Rhino, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest and many others. A very pleasant half-day outing especially for...
Adrienne M Says:
Animals in the Plains on green grass. Stunning. Can view on horseback or car or game drive. Resort has gone down . Bird avery closed down Not many animals near main entrance or camping area. Must...
Y E Says:
Apart from the fact that the children's play equipment are broken and the place requires some overall repair and maintenance work to be done, we had a great time. The food was great quality and very...