Pata Pata is local café that serves a traditional African inspired cuisine. Their menu offers simple meals like burgers, wraps, salads and signature dishes including stuffed chicken breast, lamb shank, oxtail stew and crocodile wors. The restaurant is known for their live entertainment too with a regular live jazz tunes, making it a great spot for a chilled night out with friends.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Hot On Top: Spring Boogie
- Joburg City Rooftop Camping
- July Night Market @ Arts On Main
- Propertuity: The Guys Behind Maboneng
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- The Box Comedy @ P.O.P Art Theatre
- It's Personal - The RoofTop Series
- Le Movie Club at The Bioscope
- In The City Pop-Up Singles Valentine's Party
- Sundays In The Living Room
- Living Room's Mad Hat Tea Party
- We Love Maboneng
Pata Pata restaurant is based in the heart of Johannesburg, on Arts on Main.
Venue Name:Pata Pata
286 Corner of Maritzburg Road and Fox Street, Maboneng Precinct, City and Suburban, Inner City, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday – Sunday: 08h00 - 22h30
Price Range:R250 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 157 reviews
Micki S Says:
I had the hake and chips which was incredible! The sauce they had on the side was amazing! The meal was a good price also and they had some flavorful draft beers. Attractive building and atmosphere...
Brigs H Says:
We walked into Pata Pata only because we had some time before going to the Pop Art theatre next door. Sooooo glad we did! This place is unique in deco and was pumping in atmosphere. We were assisted...
Nice, modern interior. Good African food, with kudu steaks and stews as well as venison burgers. Good wines. Relaxed atmosphere. Good service.