As part of its Global Landmark Illumination Initiative (where historical landmarks are illuminated in pink worldwide), The Estée Lauder Companies BCA Campaign is pleased to announce that, for the first time, Hyde Park Corner will be lit up in pink. Along with the Eiffel Tower in Paris, The Empire State Building in New York and other landmarks in Mumbai, Dubai, Warsaw, Chile, Milan and Munich, the first lighting of Hyde Park Corner supports Breast Cancer Awareness Month and helps focus attention on the importance of early detection and breast health.
Over the last 20 years, The Estée Lauder Companies BCA Campaign has been a leading voice for breast cancer awareness around the world. The BCA Campaign is active in more than 70 countries and has raised more than $58-million to support global research, education and medical services that revolve around breast cancer.
The Estée Lauder Companies’ 2015 BCA Campaign empowers people worldwide to take action to help defeat breast cancer with the call-to-action “Every Action Counts. What’s Yours?” This initiative celebrates all the things we do in the fight to cure breast cancer, and invites people to share how they take action on BCAcampaign.com, and support lifesaving breast cancer research by making a donation to BCRF.
Beginning in October 2015, the global BCA Campaign will:
• Bring awareness to the importance of early detection and breast health globally by distributing educational brochures and millions of Pink Ribbons at The Estée Lauder Companies’ brand counters worldwide, as well as through BCAcampaign.com and social media @BCAcampaign.
• Implement a new social and digital experience inviting people around the world to share how they are taking action to bring us closer to a world without breast cancer at BCAcampaign.com or on Instagram or Twitter using #BCAstrength.
• Garner, curate and spotlight user-generated content from around the world through BCAcampaign.com and #BCAstrength, showcasing the actions men and women are taking in the fight against breast cancer.
• Convene The Estée Lauder Companies employees around the world to participate in fundraising initiatives to benefit Breast Cancer Awareness initiatives.
• Illuminate buildings, monuments and landmarks worldwide in glowing pink lights to focus attention on the importance of breast health and early detection.
• Offer pink ribbon products globally through The Estée Lauder Companies’ sought-after beauty products from Clinique and Estée Lauder to raise awareness and funds.
For more information